At Canberra Airport, our priority is to ensure all of our retailers, tenants and guests at Constitution Place are not at risk. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and follow all advice and information from the Australian Department of Health, and act accordingly.
From 5pm on Thursday 12 August face masks must be carried at all times and worn by everyone aged over 12 years outside the home.
COVID-19 restrictions within the ACT are currently in place, allowing 1 person per 2 square metres. Please continue to follow the advice of ACT Health and follow the following steps to ensure we are all safe:
- Use the Check In CBR app to check in before entering a business or venue, or before being seated. If you don’t have the Check In CBR app you must provide your details to the business or venue so they can check you in.
- Take personal responsibility for your own COVID safety.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from people or groups you don’t know, whenever possible.
- Limit physical greetings like shaking hands, hugging etc.
- Maintain personal hygiene, including regular hand washing or sanitising.
- Stay home if you’re unwell and get tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Follow the restrictions for both the venue and your business’ activity.
- Monitor travel advice before travelling or inviting friends and family to the ACT.
If you have concerns at the workplace, please contact your Property Manager.
To maintain appropriate physical distancing measures across all areas of Constitution Place, there may be impacts to services including queuing times for lifts and changes to usage of the bathroom and shared facilities.